Head of Tax
Head of Tax
William’s practice focuses on tax structuring of transactions and on-going tax management.
He has strong track record in advising its clients on complex business transactions and matters, including acquisitions and holding structures, real estate and private equity structures, financing instruments, M&A (mergers and reorganizations of financial institutions), securitisation transactions, structured products developments and due-diligences.
Before joining CMS, William has also worked a few years as in-house counsel for Private Banks in Luxembourg focusing on wealth planning and family office services. Therefore, he has developed a sound expertise in assisting (ultra) high net worth individuals in the management of their cross-border legal and tax planning needs.
- 2010 – Complementary courses in Luxembourg Law “CCDL”, Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg
- 2006 – Master II in Business Taxation with honours, Toulouse I University Capitole, Toulouse
- 2005 – Master II in Asset Management and Private Banking (with concentration in taxation for individuals) with honours, Toulouse I University Capitole, Toulouse
- 2004 – Master I in Business Law with honours, Toulouse I University Capitole, Toulouse
- 2003 – Bachelor in Law, Toulouse I University Capitole, Toulouse