CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet & Pastor is located in the Fontvieille area of Monaco, the Monaco business and industry district. Our dynamic economy with a wide diversity of activities, the presence of more than 120 nationalities, stability, security and quality of life make Monaco an exclusive and unique place for foreign investors.
CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet & Pastor is well-known in Monaco for its areas of expertise: business law, banking & financial law, international private and personal law, employment law and real estate matters. We have been named among the top law firms in Monaco by Chambers Global and Legal 500.
The firm was founded in 2009 and became part of CMS in April 2017. CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet & Pastor has today more than 25 law professionals and has succeeded in developing its fields of expertise while preserving its culture and quality standards.
We have several specialised and multilingual teams who work regularly with private clients, banks and financial institutions, Monaco businesses and investors.
In addition to our strong local roots, we have built up a leading international practice and become part of CMS, a firm with over 4,500 legal and tax professionals in over 30 countries.
If you are looking for legal support in Monaco, please reach out to us via our online contact form or give us a call.
The Monaco office is located in Monaco Fontvieille, the southwestern area of the city state, 45 minutes from Nice Airport and within walking distance of Monaco train station.
From the Airport
- Taxi – about 45 minutes
- Helicopter – 10 minutes
Regular flights every 15 minutes during day time
- Take highway A8 and leave at Exit 56 Monaco
- Continue straight through the tunnel and onto Avenue Prince Rainier III Turn right direction Cap d’Ail onto Avenue du Générale de Gaulle, follow for about 1,3km
- On the 1st roundabout turn left onto Avenue 3 September, follow about 1,9km
- On the 2nd roundabout turn right in the tunnel direction Fontvieille, about 400m
- When you leave the tunnel turn left onto Avenue des Castelans, follow about 200m
- At the roundabout straight onto Avenue Albert II, follow about 100m
- Turn to your left rue de la Lüjerneta, the office entrance is on your right, N°2
- Parking du Stade, Avenue des Castelans Entrance to the parking is on the right when you enter Avenue des Castelans
- Centre Commercial Fontvieille , Blvd Albert 2 Continue on Blvd Albert 2 for about 100m, entrance to the parking is on your left
From Monaco Train station
Trains depart every 15/20 minutes from Nice Saint Augustin train station (direct access from the airport) and all stop in Monaco – Monte Carlo
- Walking from train station – appox.15 minutes, take exit Fontvieille
- Taxi from train station – approx. 5 minutes
2 rue de la Lüjerneta