in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz
Cincar Jankova 3
Bulevar Džordža Vašingtona 3/22
Entrance V, Unit 9
Tamara Samardžija started working as an associate at CMS Belgrade in November 2011, after graduating from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade. During and after her studies, she completed several courses in the fields of corporate law, international law, litigation and attended various conferences and traineeships.
In 2013, she completed a secondment with a very reputable client in Montenegro whose business activities are mainly focused on real estate development industry.
Tamara Samardžija successfully advised clients in numerous cross-border M&A transactions, financial and corporate restructuring projects. She provides legal support to some of the most prominent international companies in establishing their business operations in Serbia and Montenegro, in conducting their everyday business operations, with respect to corporate, commercial, regulatory and employment related matters.
- Advising one of the biggest multi-industry companies of the world in connection with the financing and construction of the Krnovo wind park projecet, the first wind farm in Montenegro. In addition, Tamara Samardžija advised the company on the establishment of its subsidiary in Montenegro, as well as providing them with various corporate, regulatory, labour and immigration related legal advice.
- Advising a large Russian company, which carries on the business of extraction, production, transport, and sale of natural gas on various corporate related matters in Serbia.
- Advising a State Oil Company on their investment into the development of a high-end tourist resort on the coast of Montenegro, which is one of the biggest investments of all time in Montenegro.
- Advising an European bidder of entertainment on the sale process of hotel and casino in Montenegro.
- Advsing an American multinational private equity firm in their acquisition of the leading Pay-TV (cable, DTH) and broadband operator in South-East Europe “SEE” and in their attempt to acquire Salford Group and Mid Europe Partners in completing this transaction.
- Advising the Austrian leading logistics and postal services provider on their acquisition of Serbian companies and corporate changes.
- Advising a multilateral developmental investment bank relation to an energy efficiency project for Western Balkans.
- Advising an Austrian wind-down company on corporate and financial restructuring, as well as with advising on several enforcement proceedings in Montenegro.
- Advising an Austrian-based producer and transporter of electricity, one of the largest in Europe, in corporate related matters in both, Serbia and Montenegro, as well as providing legal assistance in public procurement proceedings.
2016 – Bar Admission (Belgrade, Serbia)
2011 – Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
- Belgrade Bar Association
- Serbian Bar Association