International Desk Russia
Both China and Russia are BRIC countries with a common history of successful cross-border business trade and a promising economic outlook for the future.
The Russian market offers many opportunities for foreign companies, but it is also a market with a complex legal and regulatory framework. If you want to be successful in Russia, you need to have a thorough understanding of the Russian market and the legal environment and at our lawyers at CMS have many years of relevant cross-border experience, providing you with services of the highest standard for your projects in Russia. We know the Russian market and its political, economic and cultural conditions and prospects. In addition, we also have extensive local contacts in authorities, institutions and enterprises across Russia.
We can provide support and advice for your projects in Russia:
- as a central point of contact for your legal needs: from setting up distribution systems, establishing a local branch or acquiring companies to the arrangement of representation in legal disputes;
- through our presence in Russia, which enables us to put together a local team of advisors that is optimally tailored to your specific needs;
- with our industry expertise in all important areas of trade, which ensures our understanding of our client’s operation in the various markets, including: agriculture, automotive industry, real estate and construction, renewable energy, joint ventures, consumer goods, intellectual property, banking, IT and technology, employment and taxation;
- through tailor-made, pragmatic and result-driven solutions.
The International Desk Team
Whether you need help in handling transactions or establishing and running your business, our experts can provide the support you need, including:
- Corporate and M&A
- Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Technology and Intellectual Property
- Banking and Finance
- Taxes and Customs
- Real Estate and Construction
- Competition and Anti-Trust
- Compliance and Anti-Corruption
- Dispute Resolution