CMS Renewables Webinar: Where next for Secondary Market Deals
|Event time:||10:00 h (local time)|
|Your time:||h (assumed)|
Following our very successful seminar held in London on September 11th and due to popular demand, we are running the seminar as a webinar for those that were unable to join.
The CMS renewables webinar will focus on the opportunities and issues that arise for investors in the secondary market for onshore renewables on multi-jurisdictional/portfolio deals. The webinar will look at a variety of aspects, including:
- key developments of note in the renewables frameworks of key jurisdictions of interest to investors,
- the specific features of renewables as distinct from other asset classes,
- the principal drivers for investment (including changing return expectations and cost-competition) into subsidised and, increasingly, merchant renewables projects,
- geographical hotspots and regional considerations,
- the kinds of investors chasing these assets and their sources of funding,
- the dynamics of auction and other sale processes,
- changing operational, revenue & related strategies.
This webinar is aimed at investors, sponsors/developers, lenders and advisers actively involved in and considering entering into the secondary renewables market.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Munir Hassan - CMS
- Charlie Currier - CMS
- Jim Fitzgerald - Baringa Partners
- 06 November - 10:00-10:45am CET