Atrium - Parnassusweg 737
1077 DG Amsterdam
PO Box 94700
1090 GS Amsterdam
Marjolein Pesch has worked as a lawyer since 1989 and has an extensive legal background. She specializes in contract law, often at the point where private and public law intersect, property law, including sale and purchase, construction law and tenancy law, area development and procurement law, agricultural law including agricultural lease law and expropriation law.
Marjolein has completed three Grotius Specialization Courses: Corporate and Company Law, Real Estate Law and General Administrative Law.
Outside work she is also active and has been on the Board of Trustees of a local Rabobank for many years and is also a general board member of a public education authority. She is also a Rotary Club member.
Marjolein is a permanent lecturer at the Dutch Institute for Legal Education (Instituut voor Juridische Opleidingen, where she teaches a course on real estate contracts with the government).
Marjolein is also deputy-councillor at the Court of 's-Hertogenbosch.
- Advisor to a developer on the sale of a multi-tenant office to an investor. CMS has advised the client on the transfer of the rental property to the buyer, on tax aspects of the transaction and on the purchase agreement.
- Advisor to pipeline owners during expropriation proceedings.
- Advisor on a daily basis on various tenancy matters relating to retail and office space and drawing up the required contracts in these matters on behalf of the client.
- Advisor and litigator in disputes pertaining to various real estate transactions.
- Advisor and litigator in prescription issues.
- Assistance in due diligence investigations in preparation for real estate transactions.
- Course Tenancy Law, Academie voor de Rechtspraktijk
- General Administrative Law, Grotius Academy for Post-Graduate Law Studies
- Property Law, Grotius Academy for Post-Graduate Law Studies
- Company and Commercial Law, Grotius Academy for Post-Graduate Law Studies
- Dutch Law (Private Law), VU Amsterdam
- Lecturer Geoplan (PPP and aspects of procurement law and state aid)
- Lecturer Institute of Legal Education (Real Estate Contracts with the government)
- Focus Group for Property & GovernmentPractice group Projects (PPS)
- Practice group Procurement lawProperty Lawyers Association (VVJ)