Highlights of our experience in Dispute Resolution in Oman
- An Omani based internal fit-out and high-end construction company on its court appointed arbitral proceedings for the resolution of a major contractual dispute against an international hotel and commercial fit-out company.
- A founding shareholder of International Quarry & Crusher LLC in Oman on an internal corporate governance dispute and associated debt recovery claim, including pre-claim correspondence, the negotiation of the out-of court settlement and the execution of the mutual release agreement.
- A major construction company on its claim against a European sub-contractor construction company in respect of a major infrastructure construction project for direct and indirect loss, including damages for loss of reputation, loss of revenue and loss of opportunity.
- A Government entity on the investigation and handling of alleged corrupt practices by certain members of it’s executive management team, including the negotiation and settlement of termination and release agreements.
- A Middle Eastern government regulator on an arbitration following the receipt of a claim from a TSO in respect of non-payment following allegedly defective contractual performance under a consultancy services agreement.
- An Omani-based MEP contractor on the validity of EOT claims on one of the largest mixed use commercial and residential projects in the Sultanate of Oman.
- An Abu Dhabi Government entity on a US$ 1 million claim arising out of a contractual dispute for nonpayment following alleged unsatisfactory work performance and alleged breach of restrictive covenant issues. The dispute went to arbitration at the Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration Centre.
- A major US retail and entertainment complex developer on an alleged infringement of intellectual property rights in the Middle East following the construction of a large-scale integrated shopping mall and entertainment facility.
- An Omani-based construction company on a major infrastructure construction project for direct and indirect loss, including damages for loss of reputation, loss of revenue and loss of opportunity
Please download the print version below.
PDF 463.7 kB