Av. Santa María 110
Claudia Flecha is a partner in the Employment & Pensions Area of CMS Grau, specializing in labor law, health and safety at work, social security as well as in recruitment of foreign workers, migration issues, collective bargaining (all stages of the negotiation) and labor audits. She has extensive experience in planning and organization of human resources, organizational structures of economic groups, developing at the same time policies for the prevention of potential conflicts experience; as well as in the structuring and design of occupational health and safety program.
Provides specialized and integral assistance to national and international clients in various sectors, especially advising companies in the retail, mining, energy, real estate, banking, education, industry, services sectors among others, in the design of strategies for the prevention and resolution of labor disputes, answering inquiries, guidance for decision-making in the human resource management area and administration, organizational structures, recruitment of staff, both domestic and foreign, consulting on social security, health and safety at work, collective dismissals of staff, care and advice on labor inspections, defense in judicial and/or administrative processes of labor nature, among other topics.
Claudia has more than 20 years of experience as a lawyer and became part of the CMS Grau team in 1996 and was promoted as partner in 2006. Before CMS Grau, Claudia was the Head of Human Resources of the newspaper “El Sol” (La Gazeta Editorial).
She always seeks to achieve synergies and efficiencies necessary to develop business activities with a team with the necessary skills to perform their work in the best manner and at the lowest cost to the company.
The service provided is not limited to a purely legal advice, it covers the strategy, design, management and actively participation in the structuring and organization of the client.
- Rio Tinto Mining and Exploration S.A.C.: conducted a legal audit (due diligence) of compliance with essential obligations regarding occupational health and safety in order to verify that the instruments of the company´s management system followed current regulations, and thus, conduct the process to enable this mining contractor before the appropriate mining authority.
- Instituto Peruano De Logística Aplicada – Inlog: Advised to INLOG in labor planning to start educational activities, determining the staffing requirements and the type of applicable procurement, as well as the design of a remunerative structure appropriate to the size and needs of the client.
- Instituto Peruano De Logística Aplicada – Inlog: currently advising INLOG in the process of the health and safety at work management system implementing, with the purpose of controlling and properly monitoring the compliance of the obligations of occupational safety and health at work, and planning for the management and administration in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Sodimac Perú S.A.: She advised Sodimac Peru not only in establishing legal requirements for the homologation of its contractors on Occupational Health and Safety so as to adequately control and monitor compliance, but also in executing management planning for contractors according to current regulations.
- Colbún S.A. (Chile): She advised Colbun in the acquisition of all shares of Fenix Power Peru S.A. from a labor perspective, which consisted of the comprehensive review and analysis (due diligence) of Fenix Power Peru S.A., to determine their working and health and safety at work situation.
- Xstrata: directed the Statutory Audit of labor issues and health and safety at work policies of Las Bambas Project (copper project of USD 7 billion), on behalf of Xstrata's Las Bambas, Glencore Xstrata as part of the due diligence required to make the offer of sale of the project. The referred audit involved reviewing the compliance of all the obligations on labor matters and safety and health at work which was particularly complex due to the detaching of the Xstrata Tintaya Antapaccay Project - Expansion Tintaya
- 2002 – Extrajudicial Conciliatory of the Ministry of Justice
- 1994 – Law Degree, Universidad de Lima
- Lima Bar Association (CAL)