Av. Santa María 110
Néstor Shimabukuro specializes in Administrative Law, Concessions, Private Investment Promotion Processes of Public Infrastructure and Public Services, Public-Private Associations (PPPs), Private Initiatives, Regulation (Energy and Transport) and Public Procurement.
He provides advice on processes for the promotion of private investment, formulation and development of private initiatives at different governmental levels, public investment projects, Works for Taxes and in tenders and competitions for Public Procurement. Likewise, he provides legal advice in the planning, adaptation and fulfillment of contractual obligations related to public services and infrastructure and in public works and services contracts to diverse contractors.
Néstor has been a CMS Grau associate since 2013. Previously, he worked as an Associate at Delmar-Ugarte Abogados Law Firm and as Legal Advisor at the Hydrocarbons General Directorate of the Energy and Mines Ministry.
As well, he provides legal advice on regulatory issues in the energy and public infrastructure sectors, to various companies in different administrative procedures in general, as well as administrative sanctioning procedures followed before the Energy Regulatory Entities (OSINERGMIN), Transport (OSITRAN), Environment (OEFA), Local Governments and before the State Contracting Court (OSCE).
In the academic field, he has been a professor assistant of the Public Services Regulation Course at the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos and the Administrative Law Course II at the Universidad de Lima. At the moment he is professor assistant of the Administrative Economic Law course in the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Advice to a Spanish investment company in the design, processing and evaluation of private co-financed national initiatives in the education, health and transport sectors.
- Consultancy to the Transport Concessions General Directorate - DGCT
- Advice to a Spanish construction and engineering company in the processing and evaluation of co-financed private initiatives on a national, regional and local level in the education and transport sectors.
- Advice to two Spanish companies in their participation in a private investment promotion process of a national project related to real estate issues.
- 2010 – Energy Law Diploma, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas.
- 2015 – Law degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Lima Bar Association
- Speaker in the "Regulation and current consequences in the Public Procurement" event of the Civil Association Law and Society, 2015.
- Speaker in the "Private Investment Seminar: APPS, Works for Taxes and Project Finance" event of the Law and Society Civil Association, 2015.
- Speaker at the Administrative Law VII National Congress, April 2016.