Av. Santa María 110
Patricia is an associate in CMS Grau mining practice since 2010. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, general corporate and reorganizations matters, as well as regulatory and administrative matters. In addition, Patricia’s experience includes corporate financing matters and securities, representing both lenders and borrowers in domestic and cross-border lending transactions.
Patricia has previous experience in business practice, having advised national and foreign clients in connection to acquisitions, including share and asset purchases and sales, business structuring (i.e. corporations, partnerships), shareholder and partnership agreements, joint ventures and other strategic alliances, and corporate and commercial matters in general.
Before CMS Grau Abogados, Patricia was an associate at the corporate area of Bellido, Saco-Vertiz & Bellido Abogados Law Firm (2007-2010).
- 2014 – Mining Law Short Course, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- 2013 – Mining Transactions and Agreements, University of Dundee Centre for Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy
- 2009 – Diploma in M&A, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- 2005 – Law Degree, Universidad de Lima
- Lima Bar Association (CAL).
- 2015 - RMMLF International Mining and Oli & Gas Law, Development, and Investment, Cartagena - Colombia.
- 2013 – RMMLF International Mining and Oli & Gas Law, Development, and Investment, Cartagena - Colombia.