Infrastructure & Projects Lawyers
We are recognized by our vast experience in providing advice to national and foreign investors in public or private infrastructure projects and / or public services related to: ports, roads, airports, public and urban roads, public schools, hospitals, social housing, treatment plants, logistical infrastructure, and public cleaning services, among others; as well as in private investment projects on assets owned by the State under assignment contract schemes, usufruct, and surface land, among others (Projects over Assets).
Our services include:
- The design, development and execution of Private Initiatives (Non Solicited Proposals), accompanying the client in all the stages of the process.
- Advising on the participation in bids or tenders of Public Private Partnership (PPPs) projects or in Projects over Assets, accompanying the client in all stages of the process.
- Advising in the development and execution of PPPs or Projects over Assets.
- Permanent advice on issues related to projects of public investment and PPS.
- Advising in the development and execution of Public Works for Tax Deduction.
- Advice in all types of public procurement matters.
- Legal opinions related to PPPs, Projects over Assets, and Public Works for Tax Deduction, among others.
- Advice on M&A transactions related to infrastructure projects and / or related assets.
- Design of corporate structures for investment and / or participation in PPPs and / or infrastructure projects in general.
We are a dynamic practice that adapts to the changes in the market and to customer needs. We have a team of professionals specialized in different areas of practice that allow us to meet the requirements of each project and provide a comprehensive service in all related matters, such as environmental, tax, financial, corporate, and real estate (property clearance and interference release), among others.