24 May 2017, 09:00 -
The event will discuss recent trends and developments in the public procurement market both in Poland and across Europe. We will look at both new EU Directives and their implementation into national legislation as well as recent 2016 changes into Polish Public Procurement Law. Our speakers and panellists will be economists and business representatives of various entities and sectors as well as CMS lawyers from several European jurisdictions.
The agenda will include, in particular:
- The bigger (EU) picture – public procurement in Europe in 2017, latest trends and developments;
- Public procurement in Poland – recent and forthcoming legislative changes, market response and needs;
- New contract award criteria (MEAT) and LCC – practical approach, economic perspective, as well as views from the EU;
- Limiting bureaucracy and boosting innovation in public procurement – have the efforts been successful so far?
- Bid rigging and compliance aspects of public tenders – insight into antitrust and criminal law challenges;
- Fighting and defending tender outcome – experiences from various Member States.