Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Adam Jodkowski is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution Department at CMS Warsaw.
Adam has over 10 years’ experience in advising clients in relation to civil and commercial disputes. His professional experience includes litigation and arbitration. He has represented clients with respect to wide range of disputes including group action, construction disputes, insurance claims, regulatory disputes, intellectual property and unfair competition claims.
Adam is a 2005 graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Warsaw University (cum laude). In 2010 he became a qualified advocate at the Warsaw Bar.
Adam joined CMS in 2008. Prior to this, Adam was an associate in the Dispute Resolution Department of Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak.
- Representing banks in group action proceedings regarding CHF-indexed mortgage loans.
- Representing a leading technology company in trademark and patent disputes.
- Representing a construction company in disputes concerning termination of construction contracts.
- Representing financial institutions in regulatory disputes with the Competition and Consumer Protection Authority.
- Representing leading energy companies in regulatory disputes with the Energy Regulatory Authority.
- 2005 - University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, M.A.
- Warsaw Bar Association