Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Anna Brzoza-Ostrowska is a partner in the Real Estate and Construction department at CMS.
She is a qualified legal advisor with over 14 years’ experience in the Polish market. She specialises in real estate transactions, in particular involving warehouse space, office space and commercial space in shopping centres.
Anna also manages the work of the team, which represents funds operating in the real estate sector, and is currently advising a leading developer in the warehouse market on leasing issues. She advises domestic and international investors on the purchase, sale and lease of commercial property and the implementation of development projects.
Before joining CMS, Anna worked in the Warsaw office of a reputable English law firm, where she was engaged in a number of real estate transactions concerning shopping centres.
- AEW Europe and Panattoni Europe – on the sale of their real estate portfolio consisting of 6 logistics properties located in Poland: Gdańsk, Łodź, and Wrocław. The buyer was a real estate fund owned by PZU, which is the biggest insurer on the Polish market.
- Pramerica Real Estate International and Panattoni Europe– On the sale of a real estate portfolio of four logistics projects (in Poland: Panattoni Park Czeladź, Panattoni Park Krakow, Panattoni Park Gliwice, Panattoni Park Błonie and coordinating a cross-border transaction that included the sale of two logistics projects in the Czech Republic: Panattoni Park Prague Airport) to LogiCor, the European platform of Blackstone.
- Standard Life Investments – Select Property Fund on the sale of a portfolio of warehouse real estate in Poland to LogiCor, Blackstone Group’s European warehouse owner and operator.
- Standard Life Investments and Panattoni Europe - On the sale of 2 warehouse real estate in Wrocław and Błonie to Hillwood.
- TFI PZU S.A.
- Comprehensive legal advice in connection with the acquisition of an office building located in office complex Arkońska Business Park in Gdańsk.
- On the acquisition of a shopping center in Pabianice including conducting real estate legal due diligence.
- BPH Bank (GE Group) – On negotiating a lease agreement for the bank as the lessee for the bank's headquarters for the Northern Region in Gdańsk, planned for 3,000 employees.
- SEB Investments – On the acquisition of an office building in Warsaw riverside.
- 2002 - Law, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
- 2002 - American law, the American Law Centre, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
- 2001 - Erasmus Scholarship Programme, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- 2000 - English and European Law, the English and European Law Centre, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, and Cambridge University, Cambridge, UK
- Member, District Legal Advisors Bar in Warsaw