Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Błażej Zagórskiis is a partner in the Corporate/M&A Team at CMS Poland. He specialises in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity/venture capital transactions, privatisations and restructuring projects.
Błażej has extensive background in advising strategic and financial investors in the energy, TMT, consumer products and financial services sectors. His experience includes leading several cross-border transactions and advising on corporate governance and maintenance issues.
Błażej is co-author of “Handbuch der Europäischen Aktiengesellschaft” (“Handbook on the European company (SE)”).
- Maspex on its investment in Sequoia, a Polish pharmaceutical company;
- Oresa Ventures and founders of the Trinity Group on the exit from the investment in Trinity Group - provider of management and accounting services in the Central & Eastern European region;
- PZ Cussons on the sale of its Polish home care brands to Henkel and the sale of the detergent factory;
- E.ON Sverige on the sale of a portfolio of heating assets in Poland to a strategic investor;
- E.ON Energie on the sale of the Białystok CHP to a strategic investor;
- Gruner+Jahr on the sale of its Polish subsidiaries to Burda International;
- AEI on the sale of Nowa Sarzyna CHP to a private investor;
- Acciona on the acquisition of Starke Wind Golice, owner of the Golice wind farm project;
- Vestas on the acquisition of GB Linowo 201, owner of the Linowo wind farm project;
- Penta Investments in a bid to acquire a Polish coke producer within privatisation process. The target was acquired by another investor;
- Axel Springer on the swap of press titles with Marquard Media.
- 2003 – LL.M., Europa-Universität Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- 2002 – Master’s Degree, Faculty of Law, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
- 2003 – Faculty of Law, University of Utrecht, Utrecht
- District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Co-author of “Handbuch der Europäischen Aktiengesellschaft” (“Handbook on the European company (SE)”).