Mr Grzegorz Pączek
Mr Grzegorz Pączek
Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Grzegorz is an advocate and a senior associate in the Corporate/M&A Department at CMS.
His professional experience includes participation in M&A as well as providing advice as to the corporate issues including day-to-day legal advice to Polish and foreign commercial entities, due diligence analyses, incorporation of legal entities and preparation of legal opinions.
Recently, he advised Mid Europa Partners on the sale of Żabka Polska S.A. – one of the biggest convenience store chains in Poland.
- Bucher AG Langenthal Motorex-Schmiertechnik on acquisition of a lubricants factory's assets (from Statoil Fuel & Retail) in Poland.
- mBank on the sale of a majority stake of shares in mLocum S.A., a company specialising in real estate projects and real estate management to Archicom, a Polish developer.
- Mid Europa Partners on the process of sale of Żabka Polska S.A.
- Pradera, one of Europe's leading specialist retail property fund and asset managers, on the Polish and Czech aspects of the transaction concerning acquisition of 25 prime retail parks in eight European countries for EUR 900m.
- CVC Capital Partners, one of the world's leading private equity and investment advisory firms, on the acquisition of PKP Energetyka S.A., one of the major sellers of electricity, including electric traction power (for rail carriers), from Polish State Railways in the tender process. Transaction value: PLN 1.41bn.
- Bluehouse Capital Advisor Ltd on joint venture agreement with Reino Partners and on acquisition of Malta House in Poznań from Skanska Property Poland and on the Alchemia I office building in Gdańsk from Torus, a developer specialising in the construction and commercialisation of modern office space.
- Hitachi Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Corpo Flota Sp. z o.o. - a Polish car fleet management, leasing and service company. It was the first acquisition for Hitachi Capital in continental Europe.
- Resource Partners on the sale of the majority stake in Good Food Products, the biggest producer in Poland and one of the world's leading producers of rise bread to the Czech fund Hartenberg.
- Oresa Ventures on the sale of shares in all the companies in the Trinity Group to Vistra Group.
- Henry Schein Inc. – advising the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners on the acquisition of shares in Medivet S.A., a provider of animal health products.
- Work Service S.A. on the acquisition of 100% of shares in Antal International Sp. z o.o.
- Asbud Group on the acquisition of 50% stake in K.B.P. Business Park Sp. z o.o. by Asbud’s subsidiary.
- 2012 - Faculty of Law and Administration, Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Cracow
- 2011 - Department of War Studies, King’s College London, London
- District Chamber of Advocates in Warsaw