Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Karina is a qualified advocate and a member of the IP/TMC team.
Karina specialises in intellectual property litigation with an emphasis on the protection of trademarks, industrial designs and patents. Her experience includes advising on protection of intellectual property rights, preparing pleadings concerning infringements of industrial property rights and acts of unfair competition, advising on structuring copyright transfer agreements, and advising on combatting the sale of counterfeit products.
- 2016 – Advocate, Warsaw Bar of Advocates, Warsaw
- 2014 – Postgraduate Studies, Intellectual Property Law, University of Warsaw,
- 2012 – MA Law, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, M.A.University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, M.A.University of Warsaw, Warsaw
- 2010 – MA Political Science, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
- 2009 – MA Political Science, Erasmus LLP, University of Tampere, Tampere