Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Karolina Zając is a legal advisor and a Senior Associate in the Banking and Finance Department at CMS.
Karolina specialises in financial transactions, civil law and corporate law.
Her experience includes preparation and negotiation of security documents, legal opinions and briefs as well as ensuring satisfaction of the conditions of disbursement of credit facilities and supervision of satisfaction. Karolina has participated in project financing transactions, acquisition of Polish companies as well as debt restructuring transactions.
- Leading Polish and foreign financial institutions on numerous real estate financing and re-financing projects.
- Banks and other financial institutions on projects involving financing and re-financing of acquisition of shares in the Polish companies.
- Borrowers on real estate financing projects.
- 2013 - Master of Laws, University of Silesia, Katowice
- District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Katowice