Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Marcin Oszczak is a counsel in CMS Warsaw’s Infrastructure and Project Finance Department.
He has a wealth of experience in the infrastructure sector, advising investors on real estate transactions, pipeline and high voltage power line investments. Marcin has represented clients in administrative proceedings, proceedings before administrative courts and civil proceedings regarding planning zones, building law and environmental protection law.
Marcin has advised an international consortium led by Gdańsk Transport Company S.A. as the concessionaire on the construction and operation of the Gdańsk-Toruń section of the A1 Toll Motorway, based on the PPP formula. He has also represented a consortium in connection with the tender for the construction of the Stryków-Pyrzowice section of the A1 Toll Motorway.
Marcin has advised an international consortium participating in a tender for the construction of a 240 km motorway in Kazakhstan, from Astana to Karaganda, and a consortium of banks on the financing of the A4 Toll Motorway in Poland.
Marcin is a recognised expert in administrative law and has successfully handled many cases in this area.
- The international consortium Gdańsk Transport Company S.A. on the construction and operation of the A1 Motorway, Gdańsk – Toruń section, on both phases of this project, based on the PPP formula. Our legal services included drafting and negotiating the concession agreement as well as EPC and O&M contracts in relation to two phases of the investment (total length 152 km, total value EUR 1.6 billion);
- EBRD and other involved Banks on the financing of a PPP project concerning the designing, construction and maintenance of a new poviat hospital in Żywiec, Poland together with provision of a medical services;
- A consortium in relation to the tender for the construction of the Stryków-Pyrzowice section of the A1 Toll Motorway
- NDI S.A. on the project concerning „Construction of the District Court building in Nowy Sącz, at Grunwaldzka street, in the PPP formula”;
- International consortium in relation to its participation in a tender for the construction of a 240 km motorway in Kazakhstan;
- Skanska Infrastructure Development in the project concerning construction and maintenance of the province roads in Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodship;
- Municipality of Dąbrowa Górnicza on the implementation of a regional road project (bypass) within the PPP formula;
- Eiffage Polska Koleje with respect to the disputes with PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. connected with railway projects;
- Budimex S.A on the project concerning „Designing, construction, management and maintenance of a Student Dormitory Complex at the Morasko Campus” in Poznań.
- 2000 - M.A. Postgraduate European Law Studies, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
- 1999 - Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
- Member, District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw