Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Rafał Zwierz is a partner in CMS Corporate/M&A Practice responsible for the development of the capital markets practice in Poland. Rafał supports our clients on projects related to public offerings of shares, listing on the stock exchange as well as public to private transactions.
His experience encompasses capital markets projects as well as M&A transactions concerning both listed and privately-held companies. Rafał has represented issuers and underwriters in multi-jurisdictional public and private equity offerings, including offerings under Rule 144A and Regulation S. He has also advised on M&A transactions and financial restructurings. Rafał Zwierz brings 17 years of transaction experience to the Polish M&A team from the Polish market, as well as the cross-border transactions.
- Initial public offering of shares in Polski Holding Nieruchomości S.A.
- Initial public offering of shares in PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.
- Initial public offering of shares in Alumetal S.A.
- Initial public offering of shares in Prime Car Management S.A.
- Initial public offering of shares in Stelmet S.A.
- Secondary offering of shares in Grupa Lotos S.A.
- Initial public offering of shares in Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A.
- Acquisition of AB Mazeikiu Nafta by PKN Orlen S.A.
- Debt restructuring of Plaza Centeres NV combined with triple listing of shares in Landon, Warsaw and Tel Aviv.
- Disposal by Bancroft Private Equity of Czech company - Nowaco and Polish company - Farutex to Bidvest.
- 2004 - Qualified legal adviser, Poland.
- 2003 - Admitted solicitor, England and Wales.
- 2000 - Admitted to practice law, State of New York, USA.
- 2000 - Master of Laws (LL.M., Harvard Law School, USA.
- 1998 - Magister Iuris, University of Warsaw, Warsaw.
- District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw.