Highlights of our experience in Employment & Pensions in Poland
- Corporate employment including M&A and TUPE - providing comprehensive legal advice to a wide range of clients on employment law matters relating to cross-border mergers and acquisitions, transfers of ownership of undertaking, transfers of employees and strategic planning with different employment structures, including shared employment and the leasing of employees. Clients include: PZ Cussons, IPF International, AIG, MetLife, Amgen, Ametek, RWE, Sygma Bank.
- Discrimination & bullying - assisting clients in handling discrimination claims which are not often successful in Poland but are regularly used by employees to bring pressure to bear on employers. These cases require a sensitive approach and extensive legal experience. Clients: YUM!
- Internal investigation on contentious employment matters which require delicate handling. Clients: global biopharmaceutical company.
- Group redundancies and Individual terminations - assisting clients in key management and staff terminations including drafting termination documents and assisting in termination meetings. Clients: Axel Springer AG, DSG Canusa, Suruga and Mitsui.
- Health & safety policy (BHP) - advising clients on health and safety policy in relation of new collective agreements.
- Trade unions / work councils / collective bargaining agreements - advising on establishing of European works councils, preparing international strategy on handling labour relations in the organisation and on-going help in legitimate areas of concern of the trade unions and its officials. Also assisting in negotiations with unions on employee guarantee pack and other social benefits in relation to the privatisation process. Clients: TJX, CVC Capital Partners, MidEuropa Partners, Sygma Bank, Covidien.
- Compensation and benefits help in implementation of the regulations on company social benefit fund, assisting in negotiations in a collective dispute regarding extending compensation and benefits scheme resulting from the collective bargaining agreement.
- Expat desk & immigration advice - Comprehensive immigration consultancy, including expats transfers and secondments, as well as social insurance aspect: Chevron, BNK Petroleum and ConocoPhillips.
- Sector focused expertise - We understand the unique needs and challenges of market sectors and provide tailored services, especially in the following sectors: Banks & Financial Institutions, Energy, Lifesciences, TMT and Consumer Products.
Please download the print version below.
Employment & Pensions
PDF 350.8 kB