Rua Sousa Martins 10
Diogo Mafra has been working mainly in the areas of Commercial and Corporate Law, Capital Markets and Banking&Finance, providing legal assistance to companies in matters such as corporate structuring and changes to corporate structure, Mergers & Acquisitions and contracts.
In addition, Diogo Mafra specializes in legal assistance to clients regarding financial sector regulatory framework, as well as setting financial intermediaries.
Diogo Mafra joined CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut in May 2017.
- 2016 - 2017 - Associate Sofia Leite Borges & Associados
- 2015 - 2016 - Associate In-house Emerge IT
- 2013 - 2015 - Trainee Lawyer Vieira de Almeida & Associados
- 2013 - Trainee Lawyer Pedro Raposo & Associados
- 2016 - 2017 - Advanced Post-Graduated degree on Banking Law at Faculdade de Direito of Universidade de Lisboa.
- 2011 - 2013 - Masters in Law and Management at Faculdade de Direito of Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- 2007 - 2011 - Law Degree at Faculdade de Direito of Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
- Member of the Portguese Bar Association since 2013.