Rua Sousa Martins 10
Manuela Costa is a senior associate in the Litigation and Arbitration team with experience in dispute resolution, having dedicated the last years to domestic and international arbitration in various jurisdictions and under different institutional rules, mainly in the areas of corporate, financial, commercial, project and infrastructure.
Advises and represents national and foreign clients in arbitration proceedings involving different jurisdictions, especially in the areas of construction, energy, corporate and contractual civil liability, having acted in cases in Portugal, Brazil and USA.
Previously, during 2015 and 2016, Manuela worked at the Chaffetz Lindsey LLP law firm in New York.
- 2017-2018 - Post-graduation in Capital Markets at the Faculty of Law of Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- 2014 - 2015 – LLM in International Business Regulation, Litigation and Arbitration at New York University – School of Law.
- 2012 - 2014 – Postgraduate degree in Corporate Law with specialization in Bids and Contracts from Fundação Getúlio Vargas of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2005 - 2011– Graduated in law from the Law Faculty of the Pontifícia Universidade Católica of Rio de Janeiro/Brazil, and admitted to the Brazilian BAR.
- 2017 - Member of the Portuguese Bar Association
- 2015 – ICC YAF
- 2015 – ICDR Young & International
- 2015 – Young ICCA
- 2015 – YIAG – Young International Arbitration Group