Meeting GDPR requirements
Final Countdown to GDPR
With GDPR taking effect across the European Union in May 2018, privacy compliance has risen up the agenda for all businesses handling personal data. Our free weekly webinars in this series will take a practical look at the changes you need to make in the final countdown. Sign up for the series, or for this particular session.
The first in our series of ‘Final countdown to GDPR’ webinars will be a broad look at some of the issues we are dealing with when advising clients on implementation. We will also highlight the recent updates to regulatory guidance, setting the scene for a deep-dive into certain issues in the rest of the webinar series.
With perspectives from our data experts from CMS offices across Europe, our topics in the series are:
- The role of data protection officers
- Data processing: updating and establishing your agreements
- Handling data breaches
- Lawfulness of processing, consent and legitimate interests
- The ePrivacy Regulation: current state of play and what to expect
- Cybersecurity and GDPR: where are we heading?
You can watch the recording of the webinar here.
- 15 March