Naberezhnaya Tower, block C
Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya 10
Alexander’s areas of practice include real estate, construction law, as well as project finance and general corporate law. He has wide experience in advising on real estate transactions and construction of industrial, office, sport, infrastructure and other facilities.
Alexander has over ten years’ experience in representing Russian and foreign companies and financial institutions in relation to Greenfield and Brownfield projects in automotive, energy, consumer goods, pharmaceutical and other industries as well as within the framework of large infrastructure projects.
- A leading European car producer on the concept, structuring (tax and legal), implementation and follow-up of a major production plant construction project in the Kaluga Region.
- Two leading European automotive components manufacturers in relation to setting up manufacturing plants projects in Kaluga, Leningrad and Samara regions.
- A leading international cosmetics manufacturer on a Greenfield plant project in Kaluga Region, including project structuring (tax and legal), implementation and providing on-going support throughout the construction phase.
- Leading European manufacturer of plastics and plastic production on the mixed Brownfield and Greenfield project to acquire land and construct a plant in the Moscow region.
- A leading manufacturer of materials used in the metallic abrasives industry on a Joint-Venture for the construction of a manufacturing plant.
2004 − Moscow State University, Ph.D in Law
2001 − Leiden University Law School, LL.M.
1999 − Moscow State University, Degree in Law