Christophe’s practice covers employment and immigration law, commercial law, and intellectual property. For more than 20 years he has been advising international companies on developing corporate staff policy and drafting employment related documents, including employment agreements, internal regulations, various provisions and procedures and other employment related documents. He provides legal support to clients in relation to employment of their expatriates and all the required procedures, including the issue of work permits, obtaining employment visas, etc. Christophe also advises on development and implementation of incentive schemes and all matters in relation to senior management, including conditions of hire, dismissals, option and bonus schemes.
Christophe advises clients from various industry sectors (consumer goods, luxury, banking and finance, pharmaceuticals, retail, hotels, etc.).
Christophe was chosen by his peers as one of the leading practitioners in Employment Law sphere according to Best Lawyers ranking in Russia.
- A European market and technology leader in DECT Telephony on various employment-related issues, including appointment/dismissal of CEO.
- A leading luxury goods manufacturer – on various employment issues including global mobility and employment incentives.
- A world’s leading mobile phone manufacturer in relation to drafting and reviewing employment contracts, job descriptions and other internal regulations.
- An international boots and shoes manufacturer − advising on a wide-range of employment-related issues including transfer of employee and update of the existing employment documents, establishment of employment contracts with senior employees and of the internal regulations related to safety at work, day-to-day employment issues.
- A major international FMCG company in relation to the creation of a trade union; and advising on developing and implementing internal policies and on staff redundancy procedures.
- A Russian subsidiary of an international services company on drafting and implementing internal policies and a staff handbook.
- A luxury watch company on dismissals, working time organization, social security calculations and payments, benefits and related taxation.
1989 − Paris II, LL.M. in International Business Law
1988 − Paris I, LL.B. in International Law
1987 − Toulouse University, LL.B. in Judicial Careers
- Association of European Businesses
- Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce (CCI FR)
- French Bar Association