Sharing is (S)caring
Annual Technology, Media and Communications Conference
Amsterdam, NetherlandsShow location
|Event time:||09:00 h (local time)|
|Your time:||h (assumed)|
Now marking its 5th year, CMS's International Technology, Media and Communications conference gathers delegates representing the spectrum of technology, media and communications players, plus their financiers and investors. Attendance is capped at 100 so please register your interest.
From childhood, we are taught that "sharing is caring". Being exposed to diversity of thought is pivotal to the development of abilities to learn, compromise and lead. Yet some startling headlines have shown that sharing can cause harm as well as good. What happens as we apply these lessons in a business context, in light of digital advances?
What are the key technical, policy, commercial and ethical building blocks that must be in place to meet the needs of a digital society that is inclusive, sustainable, commercially viable, but secure?
Scroll down to download the agenda and speaker biographies.
- Tanja de Coster, Associate General Counsel of Airbnb
- Tey El-Rjula, The Invisible Man
- Henk Markerink, CEO of Johan Cruijff Arena
Is blockchain the key to establishing trust?
- Peter Verkoulen, Coalition Manager, Dutch Blockchain Coalition
- Simon Sanders, Attorney-at-law, Netherlands, CMS
Will 5G divide us?
- Sicco Boomsma, Director, Telecom Media and Technology, ING Wholesale Banking
- Rob Cameron, Vice President, Strategic Transformation, Nokia
- Alberto Moreno Rebollo, Director of Regulation, Spain, Telefónica
- Chris Watson, Partner, Global Head of Technology, Media and Communications, UK, CMS
Intelligent business - coworking with AI
- Rina Joosten-Rabou, Co-founder, Chief Commercial Officer, Seedlink
- Katja van Kranenburg-Hanspians, Partner, Head of Technology, Media and Communications, Netherlands, CMS
Data as currency for society’s good
- Geoffrey van Meer, Head of Data Intelligence, RTL
- Reinoud Weijman, CEO , Advanced Encryption Technology Europe
- Emma Burnett, Partner, Head of Technology, UK, CMS