Highlights of our experience in Energy in Singapore
31 July 2017
- Chinese SOE investor on the acquisition of stakes in two Indonesian nickel producers and a bridging financing prior to acquisition.
- Korean state-owned resources house on its Indonesian mining joint venture.
- Australian holding entity of an Indonesian nickel production project on Indonesian laws and contracts as part of its proposed listing on the SGX Catalist Board.
- Lenders and Export Credit Agency (ECA) banks on the US$ 1.8 billion project financing of the Donggi-Senoro LNG project, one of Indonesia's largest downstream oil and gas projects.
- Malaysian offshore drilling contractor on multi-million dollar offshore production drilling contracts in Indonesia.
- Hong Kong listed mining company on a loan note dispute with a major international bank.
- Turkish steel buyer in LMAA arbitration resulting from non-delivery alleged to have resulted from Bulgarian government intervention in operations of steel mill.
- Shareholder in an African commodities company in LCIA arbitration arising out of a joint venture agreement.
- ICC arbitration arising out of the contract for the delivery of metal products in Kazakhstan.
- London Metal Exchange in an arbitration resulting from commodities trading.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 104.6 kB