So you can access important legal know-how on the go, many of our publications are offered as e-guides. These provide you with a dynamic way to view and manage expert legal content online.
You can read an e-guide online as well as offline and can easily navigate to the content that interests you most. The platform is function-rich and more flexible to use than a hard-copy version.
The following basic features ensure a user-friendly experience:
- Easy to read interface with scalable text size
- Fast, free download of PDF version
- Printer-friendly output of a basic text version
- Powerful mark-up features with version changes highlighted
- Basic search function for keywords or phrases
- Detailed view of search results across multiple documents •
- Support for sharing – you can use the send-to function or recommend content via Twitter or LinkedIn
- Option to contact the authors.
If you are a registered user, you can:
- Create personal notes
- Generate a personalised PDF
- Receive notifications related to the content you have bookmarked (e.g. on updates).
Please find CMS e-guides here.