Head of Real Estate
Head of Real Estate
UNIQ, Staromestská 3
811 03 Bratislava
Michal Hut’an is a partner and Head of Real Estate team in Bratislava. Michal specialises in real estate development projects, transactions and joint-ventures. He has considerable experience advising on high-end real estate projects, including large-scale greenfield investments, as well as residential and offices developments. He has also advised on various energy and infrastructure projects and public-private partnership projects in the field of transport infrastructure.
Michal frequently leads teams on due diligence exercises, financial and corporate restructurings, sales of asset portfolios and is experienced in the creation of joint ventures between investors. In addition to real estate transactions, Michal regularly advises on M&A deals and other complex corporate matters.
- Tricorp Development on the development of the III Towers project, one of the largest residential projects in Bratislava.
- General Electric Real Estate on the acquisition and operation of 4 “MAX” business and entertainment centers in Trnava, Trenčín, Poprad and Nitra.
- GTC Group, a member of international investor Kardan Group, on the acquisition of the land and development of a major residential complex “Vinohradis” in Bratislava.
- A global manufacturer on land acquisition and the development of a new plant in Slovakia investing Euro 1.5bn which is the largest greenfield investment in the region for over a decade.
- Skanska and Strabag on the creation of a consortium between them in relation to the construction of certain stages of D1 Highway Project.
- A major private equity group in Slovakia on the acquisition of approx. 500,000 sqm of land in the vicinity of Bratislava for a future project development.
- Slovenské elektrárne (ENEL Group) on the sale of 22 electricity distribution stations and related electricity wires.
- Reico, the largest Czech real estate investment fund, on the acquisition of an office building in Bratislava.
- IPEC, a major Slovak real estate developer, on the sale of a complex of industrial parks around Bratislava.
- Johnson Controls on various greenfield projects, including commercial leasing.
- 2005 - Politics of International Economic Relations, New York University, USA
- 2004 - International Dispute Settlement, New York University, USA
- 2001 - Mgr. (Master), Faculty of Law at Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- 1999 - Human Rights, International Institute of Human Rights, Strasbourg, France
- 1994/1995 - Transfer Student, Polyvalente Thérèse-Martin, Quebec, Canada