Making every start-up a success story
Slovenia's economy has seen a steep rise since it joined the EU in 2004. Today, the country is an attractive business location and a popular destination for investors – and the Slovenian start-up scene is also growing steadily. What does it take to set up and develop a successful business? Above all, a good idea, a lot of energy and determination, a little luck and good people – and, last but not least, the right partner to answer your legal questions and help you with industry networking.
That's why we founded CMS equIP: Our programme is aimed at start-ups in the technology sector and supports them in every phase of their development with competent advice tailored to that sector. We even offer reduced prices because our credo is: Innovative ideas must not fail due to unaffordable legal advice.
Apply for equIP in CEE
As a member of our CEE equIP programme, you benefit from a dedicated local team that is excited about working with start-ups and sees the relationship as an investment into an idea that they believe in – as well as the resources, expertise and network of a much wider global team to work with you and help you take your business to the next level. Wherever that may be.
As part of the CEE equIP programme, you benefit from:
- A competitive set of standard equIP rates for all CEE jurisdictions
- A 50% discount on our equIP rates, up to aggregate fees of €25k a year, for 3 years
- Access to the CMS teams in any of the other equIP jurisdictions – with the same 50% discount on their standard hourly rates
- Fixed fee services, bespoke for CEE start-ups
- Introductions to relevant industry players – in [country] and also key investor markets
- Access to key markets and investment ecosystems [worldwide/across our network]
- An active international peer network