6th Floor, 38 Volodymyrska Street
Nataliya is a senior associate at the Commercial practice in the Kyiv office of CMS. Nataliya joined the firm in 2007 and has more than 10 years of professional experience in leading international law firms.
Nataliya specialises in competition, employment and commercial law. She advises the clients in a broad range of antitrust matters, including merger control, cartels and other anti-competitive concerted practices, unfair competition and general antitrust compliance. Nataliya also provides legal counselling on all aspects of employment law, including collective dismissals and other complex employment restructuring, top-management recruitment and termination, internal employment investigations and disciplinary sanctions.
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in connection with the establishment of the Business Ombudsman Institution in Ukraine
- ENI S.p.A (the Italian oil and gas major) on obtaining a merger control clearance in Ukraine for acquisition by the client of 50.01% interest in the LLC WestGazInvest, a Ukrainian company conducting activity of gas exploration in nine unconventional (shale) gas license areas in the Lviv Basin of Ukraine, totalling approximately 3,800 square kilometres.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals on obtaining a merger control approval with respect to the acquisition of Nycomed
- Nestlé S.A. on obtaining the merger control approval and approval for concerted actions on a transaction to acquire Technocom LLC, the largest producer of dehydrated culinary in Ukraine under the Mivina brand. Also provided day-to-day advice on competition law compliance during the promotion campaigns.
- PZ Cussons on obtaining the merger control approval for sale of its laundry business to Henkel.
- Kulczyk Oil Ventures Limited (an arm of one of the largest Polish investment company - Kulczyk Investments), an international oil and gas exploration and development company, on obtaining of the merger control approval for the transaction on the acquisition of an independent natural gas producer in Ukraine.
- Electrolux, a global leader in the production of appliances for home and professional use, on obtaining the merger control approval for the transaction of a EUR 19 million acquisition of a factory and other assets from a Ukrainian white goods manufacturer.