6th Floor, 38 Volodymyrska Street
Olga has over ten years of experience in advising local and international clients in the areas of dispute resolution and litigation, international arbitration, bankruptcy and compliance. Involved in numerous litigation and arbitration proceedings in Ukraine and abroad, Olga advises clients across a wide variety of sectors, including agribusiness, pharmaceuticals, energy and banking.
Olga was consistently recommended by Legal 500 for providing “excellent service” and was included to the list of top-quality lawyers who represented foreign investors in disputes with state entities according to Legal 500, 2012.
- Representing the Ukrainian subsidiary of a major multinational technology and consulting corporation in a dispute on termination of the service contract and collection of damages, initiated by a local trading company.
- Representing a leading international manufacturing company as a respondent in a number of corporate litigations, related to the company’s participatory interest in its Ukrainian subsidiary.
- Working on Ukrainian law expert opinion for a foreign investor in the ICSID case against Ukraine.
- 2006 – diploma cum laude of the specialist in law, Academy of Labour & Social Relations of Federation of Professional Unions of Ukraine, Faculty of Law
- 2005 – diploma cum laude of the bachelor in law, Academy of Labour & Social Relations of Federation of Professional Unions of Ukraine Faculty of Law
- 2002 - diploma cum laude of the specialist of foreign languages (English and French) of, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Lviv National University Ivan Franko, Faculty of Foreign Languages
- Ukrainian Arbitration Association member
- American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- (Member of Anti-Corruption Working Group, Compliance Club)
- Graduated from ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy for Central and Eastern Europe
- Admitted to the Bar in Ukraine
- Insurance & Reinsurance 2016” Global Legal Group, February 2016