19B Instytutska St.
Taras Chernikov has over 5 years of experience focusing on the following areas: Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and Labour Law. Before joining CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz, Taras Chernikov worked as an associate of the leading law firm in the CIS with offices in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, and associated offices in the UK and the USA.
In M&A, Taras Chernikov has provided legal advice through all stages of complex cross-border and local transactions, including full scope legal due diligence, structuring, drafting and negotiation of agreements and other transaction documents, ensuring necessary regulatory approvals, closing and post-closing support.
Taras Chernikov has experience in negotiating and drafting agreements and advising on various commercial law matters. He also posesses expertise in various regulatory fields, namely financial market.
- Consulting the largest Russian infrastructure construction holding company on restructuring of its business activities in Ukraine.
- Representing the company during its multidimensional dispute relating to the enforcement of the Companies’ rights to the commercial real estate in Kyiv downtown, including participating in legal due diligences.
- Advising a number of holding companies on their investment in a private equity company based in Ukraine.
- Supporting American global private equity with respect to corporate matters in Ukraine.
- Assisting foreign bank in corporate law issues related to the disposal of a majority stake in Ukrainian subsidiary.
- Supporting one of the top international pharmaceuticals companies regarding its corporate matters.
- International Private Law
- International Law
- Institute of International Relation of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University