19B Instytutska St.
Tetiana Mylenka has more than10 years of experience focusing on the following areas: Corporate Law / M&A, Intellectual Property Law, Competition, Commercial Law and Energy & Natural Resources Law. Before joining CMS in 2015 she worked at Deloitte and renowned international and CEE law firms.
Tetiana Mylenka completed her law studies at the Institute of Law and Economics of Kyiv National Linguistics University and at the V. M. Koretsky Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Ph.D. Course in Land Law, Environmental Law and Law of Natural Resources). She also undertook an internship at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
- 2012 – Ph.D. Course in Land Law, Environmental Law and Law of Natural Resources, V. M. Koretsky Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- 2006 – Master's degree, Institute of Law and Economics of Kyiv National Linguistics University
- "Liberalization of Electricity Market in Ukraine: Top 10 Things to Remember" (Association of Corporate Counsel, 25 March 2014)
- “Doing PV Business in Ukraine: Brief Overview” (Law Firms for Ukrainian Business 2012) Kyiv, Ukraine
- “Ecological and Legal Aspects of Production Companies‘ Activity in Ukraine” (Legal Newspaper, No. 25; 19 June 2012) Kyiv, Ukraine
- "The Art of Legal Due Diligence" (Ukrainian Law Firms 2011) Kyiv, Ukraine
- "Legal Framework for Energy Efficiency in Ukraine" (Information-analytical resource "Ukrainian energy UA-Energy.org"; 31 August 2011)
- "Energy Efficient Ukraine: is there Light at the End of the Tunnel?" (Ukrainian Journal of Business Law; November 2010) Kyiv, Ukraine
- "Vendor due diligence: сui bono?" (Legal Week; 7 Sep. 2010) Kyiv, Ukraine