6th Floor, 38 Volodymyrska Street
Vitalii is a Corporate/M&A Associate in the Transactions department of the Kyiv office of CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, and also a member of the wider CMS International Private Equity team.
Vitalii advises on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions in Ukraine and other jurisdictions (with previous experience in deals in Belarus, Kazakhstan, France, Bulgaria, Italy, Azerbaijan, Poland, United Kingdom, Tunisia and others), including those governed under English law. His industry expertise includes high-profile projects in infrastructure (in particular, marine port infrastructure), energy, oil and gas, private equity and consumer products. Also, Vitalii advises on general corporate law matters, joint ventures, restructurings, currency controls and corporate finance.
- A venture capital fund on its equity investment into a UK-based company operating in the AI industry with operations in the United Kingdom, France and Tunisia
- Scatec Solar ASA, a Norway-based solar power developer, on acquisition of a stake in solar projects portfolio from Rengy Development, one of the largest developers and independent solar power producers in Ukraine
- EBRD on the acquisition of a minority stake in Servolux, a privately owned vertically integrated Belarusian agricultural group operating in several segments
- SD Capital on a joint venture transaction that brought P&O Maritime to Ukraine for the first time (one of the highest profile M&A deals in Ukraine in 2017)
- EBRD on the acquisition of a minority stake in Zabka, one of Poland’s leading food retailers, from CVC Capital Partners
- MV Cargo on the USD 100 mln joint venture with Cargill for the construction of a new grain terminal in Ukraine’s Black Sea port of Yuzhni (one of the highest profile M&A deals in Ukraine in 2016)
- An international financial institution on its equity investments into the companies of a manufacturer of building materials in Azerbaijan and France
- Horizon Capital on the sale of Ciklum, a leading global software engineering and solutions company to George Soros's Ukrainian Redevelopment Fund LP
2016 – LL.M., Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
2015 – M.Jur., University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
2014 – LL.B., Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine