21 November 2019, 09:30 -
We have the pleasure to cordially invite you to our
on Thursday, 21 November 2019, at 09:30 CET in Frankfurt.
The Forum will provide insights from external experts and CMS specialists on four core themes currently shaking up the Life Sciences and Healthcare sectors:
1. Revolution underway: The rise of gene and immune therapies
- Biotech industry: Current developments and key legal challenges
- Disruptive technologies in gene therapies: CRISPR & Co.
2. New approaches: How to collaborate today in the Life Sciences industry
- Investment strategies: New technologies, new need for investments?
- Blurring the lines and thinking outside the box: New forms of cooperation
3. Thinking the unthinkable: What the digital transformation means to enhanced Life Science and Healthcare
- What digitisation means for Life Sciences and Healthcare companies today
- Surgeon support software: How AI can help improve clinical outcomes
4. The future of MedTech: Overcoming the challenges of the MDR and moving from products to integrated services
- Current challenges of the MDR and how to overcome them
- From products to services: MedTech in transition?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Kahnert, Counsel, BIO Deutschland e. V.
- Thomas de Charentenay, Head of Innovation and Strategic Implementation, Sanofi Pasteur
- Justus Wolff, Managing Director, Syte Digital Health Strategies
- Ulrich Juknat, General Counsel, Johnson & Johnson Medical GmbH
- Dr Christina Zimmer, Head of the MDR Unit, BVMed - German Association of Medical Technology Companies
- Steve Aherne, Head of Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals Valuations, PwC
- Issy Corbett, Head of Healthcare Transactions, PwC
- CMS experts from different jurisdictions
A more detailed program will follow in due course. We invite you to register online via the register button below. This event is offered to you at no charge.