Field of activity
Florian Hörmann works as an associate primarily in the field of employment law.
Previous professional experience / training
Florian Hörmann has been an associate at CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz in Vienna since July 2019. He studied law at the University of Vienna and was awarded the Heinrich Klang Prize for his academic achievements. He wrote his doctoral thesis on part-time discrimination in collective agreements. Before joining CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz, he worked as a university assistant at the Institute for Employment and Social Security Law at the University of Vienna
Florian Hörmann is the author of publications on Employment and Social Security Law.
- 2019 – Doctoral degree in law, University of Vienna
- 2014 – Master’s degree in law, University of Vienna
- Part-time discrimination concerning anniversary bonuses, in Köck/Niksova/Risak/Wolf (ed.), Changes in the world of work and challenges in Labour Law, Liber Amicorum Wolfgang Mazal (2019) 31.
- Resignation due to defamation by the managing director under trade law, note on OGH 9 ObA 45/18k, DRdA 2019, 345.
- Workplace accident involving a fire brigade youth reception, note on OGH 10 ObS 139/17i, DRdA 2019, 71.
- Special features of part-time work, JAP 2018/19, 102.
- Faction ballot in the Works Council Election, note on OGH 8 ObA 61/17d, ZAS 2018, 297.
- ZAS-Judicature: Labour law administrative criminal cases (from issue 4/2018)
- Auxiliary means in accident insurance, note on OGH 10 ObS 56/16g, DRdA 2017, 272.
- Old severance pay calculation: Overtime payments must be included, despite original time compensation agreement, Note to OGH 8 ObA 64/15t, ZAS 2017, 164.