The impact of Covid-19 on the global economy poses significant challenges to numerous companies. Many are now forced to restructure their businesses to ensure their economic survival. Mass redundancies are often the consequence.
Our CMS Employment Snack Webinar and Podcast Series provides you with all you need to know about restructuring opportunities and the requisite legal framework when tackling this often daunting task.
Our many years of practical experience in this area allow us not only to advise you on the legal challenges of restructuring, but also to offer you practical guidance when designing and implementing these legally compliant restructuring measures.
Each webinar/ podcast is country-specific and addresses the relevant national legal framework.
Our Austrian “menu” covers:
- short time work, restructuring and other options
- works council involvement in drafting and implementing restructuring measures
- early warning system for mass redundancies
- social plans in the light of severely reduced economic capacities
- Q&A Session
Language : German
Speakers: Andrea Potz, Daniela Krömer and Christoph Wolf
- What qualifies as a collective redundancy?
- How long does it last and how much does it cost?
- How should negotiations with the unions and works council be conducted?
- What legal and practical issues may arise during the process?
Speakers: Amela Žrt and Mia Kalajdžić