CMS Belgium is an international law firm with more than 90 lawyers based in Brussels and Antwerp, providing clients with a full range of legal and tax solutions.
With more than 70 offices in more than 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep local market understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it.
You will be a part of a well-integrated and dynamic team that works on both Belgian and international matters. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and growing international organization.
CMS is recognized for its very good work/life balance. When some autonomy is gained, homeworking is allowed on a regular basis.
We make a long-term commitment to our lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way, at both national and international level.
We offer career progression, challenging work, interesting cases, personal follow-up, the possibility to publish and an attractive remuneration package.
CMS is actively looking for an associate (F/M) in order to strengthen its Health and Life science team in Brussels.
- A genuine interest in public law (for the health and life science sector);
- A special degree in public and/or health law would be a valuable asset ;
- French or Dutch with a good knowledge of English;
- Preferably with a first experience in the public department of a reputed institution or in a business law firm or in the legal department of a company active in the health or life science sector ;
- You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, you wish to take initiatives;
- Accuracy and rigor are two of your qualities ;
- You display team spirit.
The team of Public and Administrative law has developed an in-depth knowledge of public authorities, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies and is in the best position for connecting private companies with their public counterparts.
The team developed a sharp regulatory expertise in medical and pharmaceutical law.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS, please send your CV with a cover letter to Natacha De Greef by email : [email protected].