Xenia Vandenabeele specialises in Corporate law, advising both national and international clients on M&A transactions, restructuring and insolvency matters, including assistance during investment processes, general corporate issues and corporate housekeeping.
- Lydian law firm – Corporate & Finance department (2014 – 2017)
- Participation in the Erasmus exchange program at the “Université Paris Descartes”
- 2014 – Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)
- 2014 – Vlerick Business School (Master in General Management)
- 2013 – University of Ghent, UGent (Master of Laws)