Based on the findings of our CEE Guide to Data Protection and local case studies, our specialist CEE data privacy experts have hosted two webinars. You can view and download the presentation slides above.
Part one; Your legal passport to data protection covered the following topics:
- Introducing the CEE Guide to Data Protection
- Trends in privacy and the risk landscape
- Trends in the legislation, hot topics and regulators' attitude - CEE overview for all individual countries covered
- Registration obligations at the DPA - Current issues & detailed CEE overview
- Cross Border data flows - Current issues & detailed CEE overview
- The future of Safe Harbour
- Demystifying Cloud Computing - Main issues & detailed CEE overview
- Cloud issues in our practice
- Sneak Peak to PART 2. – Your Digital Legal Guardians in the CEE
For more information please contact Dora Petranyi.
Click here for information on CMS CEE Data Privacy Series - Part 2