- ACE on coordinating advice on liability and coverage issues in relation to a Brazilian aviation accident, including advising on choice of law and jurisdiction matters.
- Howden Broking Group on their acquisition of a controlling stake in a Brazilian insurance brokerage, including in the negotiation of a shareholders’ agreement and other joint venture arrangements and a call option agreement.
- A Brazilian oil and gas company in reviewing their offshore oil and gas policy wording and advising on interface with commercial contracts and potential coverage gaps.
- Swiss Re on coordinating coverage advice regarding a reinsurance policy with a major Brazilian reinsured.
- New York reinsurers on a surety claim arising from the termination of a contract by a major Brazilian oil company for the construction of the largest fertilizer plant in Latin America located in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
- On a surety claim arising from the Brazilian Ministry of Defence termination of a contract for the construction of an air force facility.
- London reinsurers about litigation risks on a high value claim arising from the collapse of an iron ore loading terminal in the North of Brazil.
- In relation to liability and pollution issues arising out of the rupture of a Pemex pipeline in Mexico.
- On a business interruption claim which occurred due to a power failure and fire in a petrochemical facility in Bahia, Brazil. On Brazilian property risk reinsurance claim which occurred due to the collapse of a tower in a wind farm in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Please download the print version below.