- A London private equity fund on the establishment, and debt and equity financing, of a sustainable forestry business in Peru and their proposed expansion to Brazil.
- A Dutch private equity fund on the acquisition of a multinational group of oilfield services companies, with its main operations in Brazil, including coordinating all Brazilian legal due diligence and providing post acquisition compliance training.
- Chinese Development Bank in connection with the financing of an acquisition by a BVI company of a Delaware company owning Brazilian farm assets.
- A Brazilian fund management firm on the terms of their participation as members in a UK limited liability partnership, including drafting of the LLP agreement to protect their interests and advising on capital contributions.
- British entrepreneurs on their capital raising for the development of a hotel complex in Rio de Janeiro.
Please download the print version below