- Having a few years of experience as an assistant or secretary, ideally in the legal field;
- Very good knowledge of English (C1/C2);
- Computer literate (strong knowledge of Word and Outlook, proficiency in PowerPoint required); good knowledge of Adobe and Excel would be a plus);
- Dynamic, thorough, autonomous and flexible, willing to work in teams;
- Having a sense of confidentiality;
- Swiss citizen or holder of a valid work permit.
You will join a team of assistants to strengthen the administrative support of our Geneva tax department.
Your duties will mainly include:
- proofreading, typing and formatting of documents,
- writing administrative correspondence, entering timesheets,
- preparing PowerPoint presentations for seminars,
- organization, management, filing, archiving of documents,
- follow-up of deadlines,
- management of agendas and organization of trips,
- welcoming Clients and following-up on their requests.
You are a native French speaker and have an excellent level of English (spoken and written, level C1 / C2 – will be assessed), allowing you to perform all your tasks independently, efficiently and quickly.
A perfect command of French and English (spelling and grammar) is required. Practicing other languages, especially German, would be an asset.
We offer you
A stable workplace within our young and dynamic team, in a pleasant and efficient work environment, as well as a competitive remuneration.
Work schedule: 40 hours per week.
Your appointment: ASAP
Please send us a complete application file:
- Up-to-date CV with photo
- Work certificates
- If available, languages certificates