Rue Bovy-Lysberg 2
P.O. Box 5824
1211 Geneva 11
Cassandre Dähne is active in all fields of the law but specialises in labor law, lease law, family law, criminal law, contract law and bankruptcy.
She regularly represents clients in their dealings with the administrative, civil and criminal authorities. She mainly advises private clients as well as Swiss and foreign companies.
Cassandre Dähne was admitted to the Geneva Bar in April 2018, after completing her legal internship in a Geneva law firm. She joined CMS as an associate in July 2018.
- 2018 – Bar exam
- 2016 – Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- 2016 – Master in Economic Law (magna cum laude), University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- 2016 – Certificate in Transnational Law, University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- 2014 – Bachelor of Laws (magna cum laude), University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- Geneva Bar Association (ODAGE)
- Swiss Bar Association (FSA)