Katja Bertsche specialises in real estate law and advises national and international clients regarding real estate transactions.
Her professional activities include inter alia real estate purchases and sales, tenancy law, real estate financing as well as the development and realisation of real estate projects. Among other things, her tasks include the performance of legal due diligences regarding real properties and development/construction projects as well as the drafting and negotiation of agreements (in particular of purchase, construction and lease agreements as well as ground leases and easements).
In 2012, Katja Bertsche completed her bilingual legal studies at the Universities of Basel and Geneva. Afterwards, she accomplished a court internship (2012–2013) and worked for a law firm specialising in construction law (2013–2015).
After her admission to the bar, she joined our firm as a real estate associate.
- Advising Swiss Prime Site Immobilien AG on substantial acquisition in Winterthur
- 2016 – Admitted to the bar, Zurich
- 2012 – Bilingual studies of Law,MLaw, magna cum laude, Universities of Basel and Geneva
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)