Lena Dolci's fields of expertise are litigation management and providing legal advice in the area of insurance law. Further specialisations are contract law and product liability law.
Lena Dolci supports the clients of the firm in the enforcement of claims and defends them against unjustified claims in front of courts or authorities. She was also engaged in several product liability cases where she advised and supported the clients in handling and settling the claims of affected consumers and third parties, as well as contract partners.
In the area of Insurance Law, Lena Dolci specialises in the analysis of liability and coverage under D&O and professional liability policies. She also advises Insurers in regulatory matters and in the process of fulfilling regulatory reporting duties e.g. reporting outsourcing of activities to the regulator.
Before joining our firm, Lena Dolci worked from 2013 to 2014 as a trainee and afterwards as a clerk at the District Court Meilen (Canton Zurich). She was admitted to the bar in 2015 and joined our law firm as an associate in 2016.
- Secondment at a world-wide insurance company to support In-House legal in the process of applying for a permit of the regulator for the establishment of a branch in Switzerland.
- Assisted a multinational pharmaceutical company in handling a liability case for a defective product which resulted in loss of earnings of the numerous users of the product.
- Advised a foreign-based company which produced a potentially insecure product regarding financial consequences of the product recall and claims of contracting partners in Switzerland.
- Supported a world-wide insurance company on coverage dispute under D&O policy before Swiss courts.
- 2015 – Bar Admission (Canton Zurich)
- 2012 – University of Lucerne (Master Degree)
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association