Rue Bovy-Lysberg 2
P.O. Box 5824
1211 Geneva 11
Loïc Vuilliomenet is a trainee lawyer and mainly active in the field of civil and criminal litigation, in particular contract law and economic criminal law.
He received his Bachelor of Laws from the University of Lausanne in 2014. During his Bachelor, he participated to the Swiss Mobility program and completed two semesters in the University of Zurich. After serving in the Swiss Air Forces, he graduated with a Master of Laws from the University of Zurich. During his Master, he spent two semesters in the University of Hong Kong as an exchange student.
Loïc Vuilliomenet also worked in various law firms in Western Switzerland and completed a 6 months internship in a law firm in Zurich in 2017. He pursued his education and obtained a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions from the University of Geneva in June 2018.
Loïc Vuilliomenet joined CMS in August 2018.
- 2018 – Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- 2017 – Master of Laws, University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- 2016/2017 – Two semesters of student exchange at the University of Hong Kong (HKU)
- 2014 – Bachelor of Laws, University of Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 2013/2014 – Two semesters of student exchange at the University of Zurich (Switzerland)