Andrea is a Associate Director for the Corporate / M&A, and Real Estate & Construction practices in the Firm. She is a lawyer with two specializations from Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario in Contractual Law and in Commercial Law. Andrea also holds an LL.M from University College London.
Andrea has more than 10 years of experience and since she joined the Firm in April 2017, she has advised national and international clients, among other matters, in M&A transactions, private equity investments, structuring real estate and construction projects, drafting and negotiating shareholders agreements, share and/or assets purchases agreements of medium and large companies. Furthermore, she has also drafted and negotiated different types of civil and commercial contracts.
- 2017-present – Associate Director, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012-2015 – Legal Coordinator, Almagrario S.A., Bogotá, Colombia
- 2011-2012 – Lawyer, Almagrario S.A., Bogotá, Colombia
- 2010- 2011 – Junior Lawyer, José Roberto Herrera Vergara, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2008-2009 – Junior Lawyer, José Domingo González Rubio, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2007-2007 – Intern, Cremades & Calvo Sotelo, Bogotá, Colombia